2017-2018 Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies/Traineeship
Note: Third Call–Student Mobility for Studies/Traineeship.
Second Call–Student Mobility for Studies/Traineeship. (Call closed)
First call has been published on the website of each sending institution and the selection process is finished. Students have begun their traineeship during beginning of September.
Application Process and Documents:
- Students have to apply online using the link: http://medsol.aui.ma/student-mobility/
- Google Form for basic information:http://medsol.aui.ma/application-form
- Submission system for supplementary documents: http://medsol.aui.ma/submission-system-for-supplementary-documents/
- Students are required to enclose with their application, in PDF format, the following documents (have to be submitted in a Zip file to http://medsol.aui.ma/submission-system-for-supplementary-documents/):
- Application Form:http://medsol.aui.ma/application-form
- Signed and Stamped Transcript of Academic Records.
- Signed and Stamped Certificate of Registration at the sending university mentioning the level and date of registration.
- Language Proficiency Document.
- CV (You need to prepare your CV on the format available on the web page: http://medsol.aui.ma/curriculum-vitae-cv ).
- A motivation letter written in English and, for Academic Exchange Students, the programs of the courses to be attended at the hosting university.
- A declaration of their mobility tutor or thesis supervisor, stating the kind of activity to be carried out abroad; and the Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired by the end of the traineeship (expected Learning Outcomes). Number of ECTS credits (or equivalent) to be awarded by the Receiving Institution upon successful completion.
- Recommendation letter
- 2 passport photographs
- Passport Copy
- Originals of documents shall be claimed from the selected students during the orientation meeting.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to contact the candidates for an interview in order to verify the information provided within the application and the English proficiency declared.